Cliffords Bed & Breakfast is a family run property offering a fantastic standard of accommodation in the picturesque coastal village of Waterville, County Kerry. There are five bedrooms, two double rooms, two double and single rooms and one room with a double bed and two single beds – ideal for a family.
Each room has a private en suite shower room along with tea and coffee making facilities. Situated on the Ring of Kerry, Waterville is an excellent holiday destination.
- Accomodation includes spacious twin, double and triple rooms.
- All rooms are ensuite and include TV, Tea and Coffee making facilities Hairdryers
- Some rooms overlook the Atlantic Ocean.
- Traditional Irish Breakfast, Juices, Cereals, Yoghurts, fruit and homebaking.
- Drying Room for Wet Gear / Boots
- Children Welcome Visa & Master Card Accepted
- Open March to November
Address: Waterville (Ring of Kerry), Kerry, Republic of Ireland
Phone: +353 (0)66 9474283
Mobile Phone: +353 (0)87 6685910
Fax: +353 (0)66 9478998
The property is a pink house in the village of Waterville – along the N70.