The Hostel is open to groups and individuals from May to September. It is especially suited to groups as there are many natural walks in the area including the Kerry Way which passes just a mile from the hostel. There is also a state of the art sports hall adjoining the hostel making it suitable for school and youth groups.
- 4 Family Rooms ensuite: (€23-27 p.p.s.)
- 2 Dormitories: (€17-19p.p.s)
- It is a community owned and run hostel.
- Open from May – September
- Linen supplied
- Self catering kitchen
- TV Lounge
- Local food store and bar adjacent to hostel
Phone : +353 (0)66 9474782