This a family run farmhouse bed and breakfast, just a few yards from beautiful St.Finian’s Bay, aptly named Skellig View due to it’s magnificent view of the Skelligs Rock. This makes for a perfect backdrop for exploring the local area, taking a trip to the magnificent Skellig and pursuing the many activities and attractions on offer. At Skellig’s View we do our utmost to ensure that no matter whether you want a holiday jam packed with activities or just to take a nice relaxing break that we will make it a most enjoyable break for you combining a family welcome with efficient service. Fishing and Angling trips can be arranged as well as trips to the World famous Skellig Rock.
Home » Skellig View Bed and Breakfast
Skellig View Bed and Breakfast
- 3 Bedrooms (2 En-Suite)
- All bedrooms are tastefully decorated with comfort in mind.
- Some rooms are en suite and equipped with television, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities.
- There is a beautiful garden that enjoys the wonderful view of the Skellig’s and St.Finian’s Bay.
Located in the picturesque setting of St. Finian’s bay in south west Kerry.
- Views of the Skelligs from the Bed and Breakfast
- Chocolate factory – 200 metres
- Beach – 250 metres
- Village – 300 metres
Address: Bridie Barry, Skellig View, St. Finian’s Bay, The Glen, Ballinskelligs, Co. Kerry Phone: +353 66 9479329 Mobile Phone: +353 87 6393493
Located in St. Finian’s Bay, close to the beach and village.