- Ground Floor: Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Double Bedroom, Bathroom with Shower over Bath.
- First Floor 2 Double Rooms, 1 with ensuite shower room, Single Bedroom, Bathroom with separate shower.
- Electricity Included, Oil by meter read. Sorry no pets. No Smoking.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen and Utility Room with Washer, Dryer, Microwave, Dishwasher, freezer, High Chair
- Sitting Room with Open Fire, Starter Pack Included, TV, DVD Player
- Fully enclosed garden, patio area, patio furniture, private off road parking.
- Dining Area seating up to 6 people
- Bedrooms have linen and towels included
27th June – Jul 31st – €450
1st Aug – Aug 28th – €550
29th Aug – Sept 25th – €400
Sept – Dec – €300
The name Valentia is an English corruption of Beal Inse, which means mouth of the island but the true name of the island is the far more romantic Oilean Dairbhre, island of the oaks.
Valentia Island is a resort famous for its deep sea anglers. The island is one of the most westerly points of Europe. The surface of Geokaun Mountain (880 feet) on the north and the Bray Head (792 feet) on the west hold their prominent features of being hard and rocky. Both are splendid vantage points for any traveler. The Skelligs Rocks lie about 14 km off Valentia Island. And the largest of the three, the Great Skellig, is a gigantic mass of rock rising sharply against the sea to more than 700 feet. The ruins of a settlement built by early Christian monks, a small ancient church, a larger church of later date, two oratories, six beehive cells, several burial enclosures, crude crosses, and two wells situate on this.
Address: John & Susan Daly Coromore, Valentia Island, Co. Kerry
Phone: +353 (0)66 9476018
Mobile Phone: +353 (0)877654676
70KM from Killarney on the Ring of Kerry, 10 mins beyond Caherciveen.
Just 80 km from Kerry International Airport, and 180 km from Shannon Int’l Airport
380 KM from Dublin and 130 KM from Cork
There is also a ferry available from Renard Point just outside Cahersiveen